Monday, May 25, 2009

Updates!

Hey NYCKI!

I know it's been a little while since I've given a real update, but the last few weeks have been very chaotic with the ending of the school year.

The Sub-Region F Event, which was held from April 24th to 26th in New York City, was very successful. We had attendees from all four districts in our sub-region, including ten from our district. We went to Ground Zero, Times Square, and Bryant Park, and we capped off Saturday night with a trip on the Staten Island Ferry. It was a great fellowship-based weekend, and we even made boo boo bunnies, so we did a little service, too! Thank you to International Representative Eric Hotchkiss, his committee, and my home club - the Circle K of NYU - which hosted the event!

Among other events, I also had the honor of attending the charter night of the Circle K of SUNY Stony Brook, at which I presented the club with its charter. Congratulations to the new club, and welcome to the district!

I also had the opportunity to attend Leadership Academy from May 15th to 20th, but I'll do a write-up on that a little later!

-Governor Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment