Monday, August 10, 2009

Some Quick ICON Updates

Hey Everyone,

I got back from ICON yesterday afternoon, so I'm gradually getting back in the swing of things. I just wanted to quickly update you with election results from ICON. On Friday, Jason Stewart of the Ohio District was elected Circle K International President, and on Saturday, JJ Sadler of the Illinois-Eastern Iowa District was elected Circle K International President. Sub-Region F does not have a new International Representative yet, but we will be following protocol to elect one in the next few weeks.

I also wanted to extend congratulations and thanks to Immediate-Past International President Kristen Reed and Immediate-Past International Representative Eric Hotchkiss, both of our district, on successful terms. Kristen and Eric have been endlessly helpful and supportive of us, and I could neither be more thankful of them nor ask for a better President and Representative. They have served our district and organization well, and I am proud to call them my friends.

In the next few days, I'll try to update you with some more information from LSSP and ICON.

Thanks!

-Governor Michael

1 comment:

  1. It was wonderful to meet you at ICON and LSSP! Have a phenomenal year as Governor of NYCKI!

    ReplyDelete