Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Welcome to the New Service Year!

Hey NYCKI!

Welcome to another year of service! My name is Michael Zebrowski, and I was elected to serve as your 2009-2010 New York District Governor at our District Convention at the end of March! I hope that all of you who attended had a good time, and I am so excited to see what this year has in store for us!

I have decided to set up this blog to keep in touch with all of our members, providing you with updates on important events and service initiatives, ideas for service projects, and as a means of showcasing any big projects that you might have in your clubs or divisions. Let me know if there is ever anything that you would like included! I want this blog to help serve as a connector between your clubs and the district, so I look forward to hearing your feedback.

Please let me know if you ever have any questions or need anything at all!

-Governor Michael

Receiving the home club banner while being installed as 2009-2010 New York District Governor. (L-R) NYU Circle K President Becky Weinstein, Me, IP Southern Tier LTG Matt Carney, and IP Governor Mike Ott.

No comments:

Post a Comment